Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nathan Hatterson here, but you can call me Nat Hat. Long time lurker, first time poster.

My interests are inshore kayak fishing, deer hunting, food plot management, inshore kayak fishing, deer hunting and food plot management. Pretty much in that order. Oh almost forgot, I'm also a closet metal detector. I'm not much of a freshwater fishing type of guy but if anyone wanted to help me get on top of some decent bream, or blue and flathead cats, I'd be obliged.

My favorite fish to catch are: redfish, black drum, specks and flounder (in no particular order).

My most hated fish to catch are: Hardheads and stingrays.

I'm old enough to be retired but not old enough to be picking out a grave stone.

So why did I join the forum? Well I see it as if you ain't catching or killing you need to start networking.

Have a great day everyone and tight lines!

Nat

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Welcome Nat, good to have you, there's beer in the fridge, make yourself at home...

·
Super Moderator
28,278 Posts
Welcome aboard..... I see your location is The View.....I hope that is Crestucky and you aint one of them NAZI's American hating women from The View!!!!

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Welcome up Nat Hat! Hope you find everything you need here to fulfill your forum dreams, including the famous J's foot shots!

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts