Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Topwater Addict
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be a report to warn anyone else cause there is no good news in it. Fished Greenshores yesterday and hauled in the small lady fish, pinfish and even needlefish on my Mirrodine. Good tide movement at dusk but all I caught was trash. Nice spot to fish when the wind is kicking but no fish worth keeping. Might change when it cools off some more but unless you need shark bait I'd avoid it.

· Topwater Addict
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They've definitely taken over. Had to give it a shot though with the sheltered grassy areas and some nice changes in depth I figured it was a no brainer.

· Registered
196 Posts
BK and I hit it up yesterday in the evening time and there is a lot of trash fish in there. I managed a 16" red but that was about it besides for a couple of lady fish that I couldn't even use as shrk bait because they were only about 6-8":thumbdown:. I did have a couple of other nice hits when I was free floating some 3-4" finger mullet that I had in the live well. Nothing to write home about though:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.