Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbup: We had a great fishing trip Thanksgiving week with Capt. John Rivers and my family. He has a nice boat and some cool gadgets! A GPS controlled trolling motor that keeps you stationary while you fish and he helps instead of driving the boat or monkeying with the anchor!

In any event, we had a great time and caught plenty of fish. Some nut buzzed our boat, but Capt. John avoided the encounter by stopping the boat. All was well.

Recommend him to all who want a no-nonsense fisherman (yet he talks a lot :laughing:), but he definitely knows what he is doing :notworthy:

-Glenn

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Good report,, Capt. John is a good guide a good friend and a good fisherman.. I heard the story of the blow by,, as far as im concerned this crap needs to stop,, somebody is going to get hurt.. thanks for the report

·
Banned
306 Posts
:thumbup: We had a great fishing trip Thanksgiving week with Capt. John Rivers and my family. He has a nice boat and some cool gadgets! A GPS controlled trolling motor that keeps you stationary while you fish and he helps instead of driving the boat or monkeying with the anchor!

In any event, we had a great time and caught plenty of fish. Some nut buzzed our boat, but Capt. John avoided the encounter by stopping the boat. All was well.

Recommend him to all who want a no-nonsense fisherman (yet he talks a lot :laughing:), but he definitely knows what he is doing :notworthy:

-Glenn
Glenn, it was a pleasure meeting you and your family. I look forward to taking you and your family out again on another fishing adventure.

Here are some of the pictures from their fishing trip.

Ryan having fun battling his big red!

The girls are winning!

Glenn with a big white trout.

Barbara shows off her first ever redfish. Way to go Barbara!!

Family outings is what it's all about!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.