Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The federal prosecutor from Gulf Breeze who was busted in Detroit en route to a sexual rendezvous with a five year old girl has hanged himself in jail.

Good riddance. At least he had the decency to save us the millions in court costs, rehab and prison time. Hopefully, he didn't have a no suicide clause on his life insurance and leave his family even worse off.

Responsible action on his part! My appreciation to him for the effort.

·
Registered
310 Posts
sucks for his family but I agree with you on his action. I wish federal court would give child mollesters the option of life without paroll or suicide.. I think a few would opt out..

·
Banned
744 Posts
When did this happen. I saw on the news about a week or so ago that they caught him trying to do hang himself. Then they moved him to another area where they could keep a watch on him. Just wondering if this was a second attempt?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
He did a favor for us and himself. I feel very bad for the shame he caused his family.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I think it was an easy out. I wish he would have spend some time in prison. They would have ripped him open and eventualy killed him.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I think it was an easy out. I wish he would have spend some time in prison. They would have ripped him open and eventualy killed him.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Last night Iwas watching a rerun of one of the "unseen" tapes where they told what happened to them after and it made me sick. Most of the guys got off with just 45 days in jail andsome probation, and some got 6-9 months.:sick

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Good riddance! I like the suicide option.As a taxpayer I would welcome a 25-50k offer to the scum's families if they would take the high road and leave us for good.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Personally... I think he.. of all people should have done the time. The ONLY good that came out of this is... it will spare his family, friends and peers all the sick details that would have come out during the trial.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
What a f-ing looser. Rot in hell you peice of SH!T...I have 0 sympathy for anyone that will do something as horrible as molest children. Now the question is how long will it take for the community of Gulf Breeze to recover.

I have alot of friends with children who will not let them go out of their sight now, because of the malicious, sicko peice of SH!T.. Anyway good riddance

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Gloryboy (10/8/2007)

I have alot of friends with children who will not let them go out of their sight now, because of the malicious, sicko peice of SH!T.. Anyway good riddance
Hopefully they will stay scared.Remember he wasn't and isn't the only pedophile in your community.It's not only good practice to keep an eye on yours and others children,its the only responsible thing to do.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts