Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If im correct i think one of the owners is on the forum, if so i would like to say you will be getting plenty of mine and my families business. your store was clean and the guy working there was polite and knew his stuff! hope you guys do well! pff members if you havent been go check em out!

:bowdown

·
Registered
13,527 Posts
SKIFFY (11/19/2009)If im correct i think one of the owners is on the forum, :bowdown
The owners and the associates that work there andmake that place what it is, are all on the PFF

Heck some of the young men there could be my son --- I think --- as they seem to call me "Dad" from time to time for some kind of reason.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
BananaTom (11/20/2009)
SKIFFY (11/19/2009)If im correct i think one of the owners is on the forum, :bowdown
The owners and the associates that work there andmake that place what it is, are all on the PFF

Heck some of the young men there could be my son --- I think --- as they seem to call me "Dad" from time to time for some kind of reason.
I think me & Bone a chic are related somewhere way back. Way back.:letsdrink

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
bought my sandflea rake after they just opened...great service..Chris fixed my rod on the spot and the vibe in gral. was great. It makes a big diff. when you are the owner of a business. Keep it up and you are guranteed success...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just wanted to Bump this thread & give some thanks to the guys at Hot Spots . I called today asking about thread so I could finish up

wrapping my father's Christmas present, the guy that answered the phone informed me that they didn't sell any wrapping thread they only did

in shop builds & repairs. But get this....he didn't tell me to go fly a kite or buy one of our rods, he directed me to a place that sold it in

Pensacola. Now that goes to show the type of guys that work there !! Most folks would try to sell their stuff instead of you going someplace

else, but with that kind of attitude, all my future fishing related business will be there. Thanks again for the help.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just moved to Gulf Breeze Dec 1st. One of the first things that I did was to visit local tackle shops. When I finally ventured into Top Spots I was not treated as an outsider and eventually found that we had some mutual freinds. Have been backin a couple of times just to shoot the breeze and we managed to put quite a few holes in it to, made mefeel welcome. I will certainly be doing buisness there.

Dallas

1 - 11 of 11 Posts