Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our local private school has an annual hunt that's a real bargain.

Local farmers and landowners donate their property and time to benefit special projects at the school. This hunt has bought new computers, a new gym, and other improvements.

Many of the properties hunted are very low-pressure and most all are on the QDMA program. The chance for that lifetime wall-hanger are good.

Check out http://hunt.morganacademy.com for more information. Check out the Photos section for past year's hunt results.

The buck below was taken off one of the properties to be hunted.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Fellow PFF member TGILMAN can attest to the quality of their hunts. He has killed a couple of wall hangers on the Morgan Academy hunts.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bucks are really starting to chase the does now, I think this hunt will hit the rut about perfect.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any other members hunt in Dallas / Perry County in Alabama?

Just curious.... have you have much success this year?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
The MA hunt is scheduled for this weekend. If I remember right it is about 900 bucks a person which includes meals, lodging,transportation and hunts for the weekend and some good times. I'll be there helping out again this year. The deer are running and the weather looks to be cooling down again this weekend so it should be good. If any of you get up here, look me up.

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts