Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a great day on the water with a couple new fisherpeople!!!! had a great day, didn't catch anything to brag about, but the kids caught fish all day and we managed a few for the table. Biggest problem was answering "Why can't we keep these?" Best day I have had on the water in a looooong time and wore 'em out for the ride back.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
very nice! enjoy the days with the kids and they will be asking for car keys before you know it!! Best trips are always with the family!

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Best days on the water is always when you have a kid or 2 on board....Glad you were able to get out for some saltwater therapy...Nothing like it!!!

Jimmy

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
That is awesome Dad. Spend time now and it pays dividends later. It is always great to get the family out on the water for some fun in the sun.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the kind words, but I have to admit it was kind of mixed emotions as we had to miss the older brothers baseball game Sunday. We were however at the park for 8 hours Saturday watching him play a triple header, so we got his blessing to miss 1 game.

·
Registered
203 Posts
awesome,i love seeing family posts, you got me fired up for this weekend im bringing the kids out for the first time this weekend.

nice job

straycat

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Bobby, I just realized that next time we need to get you and Chris in the pics too. The kids did have a great time. Morgan told me today that shebragged all day to the boys about how many fish she caught. I did find myself having a difficult time yesterday explaining why we could not keep red snapper. " But dad..... I don't think they are endangered". Anyway... Morgan and I had a great time with you and Hunter and of course... Uncle Chrissy. Thanks for the invite man.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shane, I am sure the last thing these nice people want to see is our ugly mugs. It is unfortunate that you are in the one with Morgan, I do not have photoshop on this p.c. or you would have dissapeared! haha!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.