Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Great day with the wife!

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Capt. Blake Nelson 
#1 ·
We put our one year old down for a napat Grannie's houseand hit the water for a quick afternoon trip. We got to our spot and in the first 5 minutes we had a double hookup on a couple 4 lb reds. I hooked up first and I told my wife to cast back out right behind my fish...she made a pinpoint cast, reeled in the lure a couple feet and WHAM, 2nd fish on! She was awesome, fishing like a pro!!! We landed the fish, took a quick picture and then my wife cast back out and WHAM...another 4 lb red! I couldn't have been more stoked to see her nailing these reds. We got a few more to the boat before we headed back...a few on topwater which was fun action. By far the funnest day on the water this year so far!</p>

</p>

See less See more
#5 ·
Brad King (19/04/2010)Nice work brother!! Good looking family you got there!... See you guy's in a couple weeks.
I'll be sitting the next couple of tournaments out...already booked trips for those dates.Ifwe catch a 7 pounder during the Nville tournament I'll give you a call and you can swing by and pick it up!

#6 ·
fishordie2 (19/04/2010)Sounds like y'all had a great time! Now you just got to get the little one hooked in a few years (no pun intended) and you won't have to be thinking up excuses to go out on the water!
He's already hooked, man! He loves being out on the boat and cries when we take him off...and he puckers his lips up like a fish everytime he sees fish or hears the word fish. I've definitely got myself a future fishing buddy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.