Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well let me start it off with I almost didnt go due to the winds, the night before it was forecasted 11-14kts diminishing in the afternoon. When i gt up i turned on my vfh too see if it was the same well it wasnt. It was 15-18kts out of the NE. I decied oh well an loaded my stuff up an on I was! Well I went to one of my usual spots that i havent fished in a couple weeks well let me tell you it paid off!! I started out throwing a mirrodine 17MR black/blue/red. The first fish i hooked was a beautiful 26.5in red! When i pulled him up there was 4 other reds swimming with it so i quickly threw him in the cooler an got back to fishing. I started throwing a gulp charteese swimming mullet. I felt aa bite an set the hook an thought i snagged something well i started reeling in an it got it to the yak was a big flounder an then it started putting on a fight! It was 22in my personal best! Well i kept throwing the gulp well i hooked something that felt small well it was a little pinfish. When i got him 5 ft from the yak two reds came swarming in an ate him so i tossed it right back in felt a bite, set the hook an fight was on. It was a 21in red i had let go cause i had already 2 in the cooler. I then went under bob sykes to try for some black snapper i managed two of them an decied to try for my first grand slam. I almost had one he followed my mirrodine for about a foot an just turned away i was so dissapointed. It was one of the better days ive had in while!

Sorry for the long report, should of had video but when i tured it on it said no sd. So i turned it off. When i got home an went to get it, it wasnt there looked in my go pro an it was in there. Talk about pissed!

image.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts