Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks again to my buddytoday for calling me at lunch. Showed up at the beach and less than 20 min had a big bull and headed back to work ,with supper

·
Registered
35 Posts
dipstick1980 (3/30/2010)<U>Thanks again to my buddytoday for calling me</U> at lunch. Showed up at the beach and less than 20 min had a big bull and headed back to work ,with supper
just so you know i didnt make that call u called me every dang time i go down there u do that to me

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
dipstick1980 (3/30/2010)Thanks again to my buddytoday for calling me at lunch. Showed up at the beach and less than 20 min had a big bull and headed back to work ,with supper
2 questions: 1.) What beach were you fishing? 2.) How big what the fish?

·
Registered
21 Posts
i went out with my buddies ty and christian today and we went down to the beach and then caught some sandflea's with the rake and threw on some live shrimp and waited for a couple of hours with a few hit here and there. we eventually ended up with a 45 in bull red it took about 10 to 15 minutes to pull in and then the bite quit. so ended up with one fish it was a decent day.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I know this is asalt water forum but just had to share, our favorite mechanic called me today and wanted me to tell him where i have been catching the bass at Big Creek Lake. what nerve after what he did to me tuesday. he got mad when i wouldnt tell him. And then he wanted to come over to my house and fish in my lake, i told him i was at work and it would not be a good idea to be there without me home, i guess he thought i said GOOD IDEA!! i was at work and got a call from my wife and was told that the mechanic was out front fishing again. So BEWARE of the mechanic please.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts