Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I discovered that a 4 foot Johnson level that I owned for 20+ years had some of the vials cracked and lost their contents. I called Johnson Levels to see about purchasing new vials and I was told since my level is no longer in production they will send me a new replacement level free of charge. Also the tools are made in the USA.

Kudos to Johnson Level Company. If you are in the market for a level might as well go made in the USA and with a company that backs their products.
~JOE~

·
Registered
744 Posts
Had a very similar experience with Weather Tech. Somehow a wind deflector came off the rear window of our car. I sent Weather Tech an email aking whether I could buy a single replacement wind deflector. Got a return email asking for the specifics about my purchase. I responded and got another email from Weather Tech saying that they were going to replace the deflector under warranty. Several days later I received a FEDEX with both the rear window deflectors.

Great service from an American company. I've got Weather Tech stuff on both my vehicles and if I get another vehicle it is going to get Weather Tech stuff again!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts