Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mother in law, Sally, has been running a small kitchen out of the American Legion on Gulf Beach Hwy. They are now open to the Public on Friday nights and Sunday Mornings. She is Filipino and a great cook. I promise you will not leave hungry and of course she has lumpia at all times! Steak dinners on Friday are about $15 bucks.

The American Legion
8666 Gulf Beach Hwy
Pensacola, FL 32507

Entrance is on the side of the building.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Do u know the Filipino older ladie Rosie? She can cook a stick & it will taste good. She wears a shirt that say's American ! Not certain type american . I've been in there a few times mainly for funerals. It's a cool place with pool tables. :thumbup: I'm moving to that area soon. I'll be around !:thumbsup:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hey KingCrab.....you gonna join us over here on the westside soon? Uhhh ohhh......there goes the neighborhood....lol just kidding bro.....come on over!

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Hey KingCrab.....you gonna join us over here on the westside soon? Uhhh ohhh......there goes the neighborhood....lol just kidding bro.....come on over!
Yep Coming that way! Closer to work , etc. Cant find anything in Breeze or TP that isn't twice the price. East of that same deal. Real Estate has went nuts. Some say its due to Navy Federal.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Their Sunday morning breakfast at the legion is awesome as well. Tons of great food for an awesome price! I was also really impressed with their steaks Friday night. Looking forward to going back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,886 Posts
Use to go there every Sunday years ago. They stopped it so we quite going. I think ill drop in again Sunday AM and check it out again.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Use to go there every Sunday years ago. They stopped it so we quite going. I think ill drop in again Sunday AM and check it out again.
We talked about that almost a year ago when you chased after my fishing reel! Tell Sally or Ray.. Ryan sent ya!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Literally just got back, finally there was some fried rice left when we got there, I now know why it's always gone early and the pepper steak is better than any other place in town.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts