Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to hook up the boat on wednesday and go for a little afternoon trip. Got to the spot at around 3:30 and threw out the drift anchor. Threw some topwaters for a few hours and got acouple nice trout.Released them and tried for some more. Then at the end of the day, I finally got a huge hit on the skitterwalk. Faught him in and came out to be a 21in speck.

Also caught him on the new Stradic!!

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Awesome! Caught her sister three days ago on a skitter walk too, 21" as well :bowdown

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Private Pilot (4/24/2008)
Austin (4/24/2008)Awesome! Caught her sister three days ago on a skitter walk too, 21" as well

Skitterwalk is the way to go! You'll get em everytime
But fly fishing is more fun! That was a nice speck. Haha, Trevor didn't even land one yesterday...he'll get em next time.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
true-king (4/24/2008)
Private Pilot (4/24/2008)
Austin (4/24/2008)Awesome! Caught her sister three days ago on a skitter walk too, 21" as well

Skitterwalk is the way to go! You'll get em everytime
But fly fishing is more fun! That was a nice speck. Haha, Trevor didn't even land one yesterday...he'll get em next time.
It just needs to warm up a bit and then the action will pick up. Then everyone on the boat will be catching one every minute

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice fish. I was fishing yesterday in the same area and went in right before you got out there. I caught 3 lousy catfish. My buddy caught 2 keeper flounder and one small speck. Right place, wrong time for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts