Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as most of you may have heard, the trout bite has been HOT for the last couple of weeks. I had two days of catching over 20 trout in a few hours. I also was able to find a bunch of short flounder, I had 4 in one day that were all over 11 but just under 12 inches..... :thumbdown:

On two consecutive fridays I set my personal best trout, with a 21 1/2 inch one week and a 22 1/4 inch the next week.

And if that wasn't enough fun for all of you, I even caught a juvenile Gag Grouper on a grass flat in 4 feet of water :blink:

Caught all of them on jigs (1/8 and 1/4 ounce red heads) poured by Brian (Snakeman14). IF you guys haven't checked out his jigs (and weights) yet, you need to look him up on here. great prices and awesome hooks!! :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
+1 on Brians(snakeman) jigs I get all my weights and jigs from him. Hes a young man trying to earn some pending money.
Very pleased with the quality of the jigs. Also he knows the fish in our area very well he has given me some good advice that has paid off.

Thats pretty cool you got that grouper in the flats

1 - 5 of 5 Posts