Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Just got a call from the winners.

Sonny Granger and Jake Matney hung 14.2 pounds (7.2 and a 7.0).

Second was "some dude" with 12.5

Chad Skeeles and Big George took third.

Sonny and Jake also had the big fish which was worth $2,200 or so with optionals.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Yes Brant was 4th. Pensacola represented well we had a part of thetop 4 places!!!!! The only bad thing that we saw was all of the people that verbally commited to fish and just backed out and never showed I don't know why and don't care just had to get it off my chest as nicely as possible. Anyways it was a great event and will definately fish the next 2 (Pensacola and Panama City) and hopefully have more than 4 days to prefish. Congradulations to all that placed and fishedespecially Sonny and Jake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
We ended up with about 8lbs,and finished somewhere around 10th . The top of the leaderboard was dominated by Pensacola boys whichwas awesome to see. They also announcedtwo more tourneys this year, one in Pensacola and one in Panama City. So start saving up! We fished this tourney for less than $800 dollars including hotel, tackle,prefishing,gas, entry fees and food that also included fuelfor a130 mile round trip on tournament day.

·
Capt Dickhead
1,225 Posts
Dont think I'll be fishing anymore of these tourney's, hear talk of 50-60 boats showing up and we get 22!! I can fish anytime and not catch a damn thing, we dont need to spend $1000to possibly win $5000!!And dont tell me it's not about the money, there were some pissed off teams Fri night at the Capt's meeting when the final number of teams was anounced. And I'll beat ya'll to it, we don't have to fish these tourneys to know team Meat and Potatoes sucks!!

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Top five1st place: Jake Matney (Panama City) and Sonny Granger (Pensacola) w/ 14.2lbs won $7,800</DIV>2nd place:Fred Myers (PC) and Bruce Lindheme (Pcola)w/ 12.6lbs</DIV>3rd place: Chad Skeeles (Pcola) and George Johnson (Pcola) w/ 11.4lbs</DIV>4th place: Brant Peacher (Pcola, well Milton or something but we don't hold that against him) and Jeff Russel (Pcola)w/ 11lbs</DIV>5th place: George Wainright and Neill O'Connell (Destin, I think) w/ 10lbs</DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV>Jake and Sonny.</DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV>Fred and Bruce</DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV>George and Chad</DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV>Jeff and Brant</DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV>Neil and George.</DIV></DIV>
</DIV></DIV>And all the winners.</DIV></DIV>Can you tell we had it at Hooters?</DIV>

·
Capt Dickhead
1,225 Posts
MAXWELL (3/23/2009)We ended up with about 8lbs,and finished somewhere around 10th . The top of the leaderboard was dominated by Pensacola boys whichwas awesome to see. They also announcedtwo more tourneys this year, one in Pensacola and one in Panama City. So start saving up! We fished this tourney for less than $800 dollars including hotel, tackle,prefishing,gas, entry fees and food that also included fuelfor a130 mile round trip on tournament day.
Those numbers are bullshit and you know it!! Where's the $$$for cold beer sandwiches???

·
Banned
470 Posts
Voodoo Lounge (3/23/2009)
MAXWELL (3/23/2009)We ended up with about 8lbs,and finished somewhere around 10th . The top of the leaderboard was dominated by Pensacola boys whichwas awesome to see. They also announcedtwo more tourneys this year, one in Pensacola and one in Panama City. So start saving up! We fished this tourney for less than $800 dollars including hotel, tackle,prefishing,gas, entry fees and food that also included fuelfor a130 mile round trip on tournament day.
Those numbers are bullshit and you know it!! Where's the $$$for cold beer sandwiches???

Ever since Maxwell got married she cut him off more than one way:doh

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats to Sonny, Jake, George and Chad. I am with you Chad about people saying they are going to fish then trash talk and not even show up drives me nuts. Ryan I spent a little more than you considering if I would have stayed in town I would have been at the Sandshaker instead of drinking high dollar drinks at Hooters in Destin for two nights.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts