Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay the boat has a brand new transom that needs to be trimmed out and painted. A half tower that is awesome with electronics box and ready to have a crows nest installed. Twin 1998 140 suzukis with approx 300 hours stainless props and all rigging ready to be installed. Very nice dual axle trailer with easy guide-ons that I dont think has ever seen salt water. New bunks and everything. Bow pulpit, stainless bow rail rocket launchers on the hard top. This boat really will be perfect for someone who wants an almost done project for the winter. It has new gastanks that need to be installed as well.

I will post pics later any questions call (251)753-2045

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bump

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks clay, the auction didn't even hit my reserve of 7K so if anyone is even thinking about it I will let the combo go for about that. It really is a steal at the high end you will need to spend another $2500 to finish this boat with motors live well pumps wiring and everything else needed to fish this boat minus electronics. The trailer is awesome the boat is great I mean really I got a good deal on it and I am taking a huge hit because I need the moneyso come on take advantage.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok let go folks I am sure someone wants it! I will sell the motors seperate from the boat just come make offers.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On ebay again this time just the boat. Buy it now is only $4950 for the boat and trailer. Someone really needs to buy this boat great christmas present $7250 takes the package and ends the auction.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts