Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I've been enjoying the forum for several years now, and really appreciate the wonderful group of fishermen who make up this site.

My wife and I have recently adopted a little girl from West Africa. She is our fourth child and has been such a great blessing to our family and marriage. My wife has documented our journey toward adoption with a blog and I am so proud of her writing. I hope you guys will take a look at this amazing story of faith, trials, heartache, and triumph as we walked with God in prayer to bring our little girl home.

The link to the blog is www.gracenotwasted.wordpress.com

I know she will continue posting as we begin to work with some villages in the country my daughter is from. We are hoping to help some of the families with clean water, farm animals, and agricultural training.

Thanks guys and tight lines,

Northportcjm

·
Banned
479 Posts
That is a great work that you are doing, more than I can comprehend. God has blessed you and put you to work. Keep up the good work and good attitude!

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
I applaud yous as well. I read your entire blog, and it is a very touching story. I am one of six siblings. I have two sisters and a brother from China, another brother from Cambodia, and a sister from South Korea. We are all just as close as any other brothers and sisters born to the same parents. Me, I am from the USA, but was made in Germany. Lol. O*D*W

1 - 3 of 3 Posts