Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went two for nine. Saw a lot of fish that wouldn't eat. Special THANK YOU!! to Dale and the crew aboard the Reel Grace.....You guys are top notch...Not many crews would have done what you did.:bowdown:clap

Saw lots of boats catching fish Easter Sunday... Scott and his crew on the Lite Catch... Dale and his guys said they were 6 for ten when they did us a huge favor and we saw them catch at least one other fish. I look for a lot of fish to show up this week.

Good luck everyone

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We spotted a pod of three fish and put eels on them twice. The fish went down so we moved to the west a little to wait them out. Dale and his crew were coming west toward us, they knew we were working a fish. They spotted the pod and instead of casting on the fish they called us over to take another shot. Both boats ended up working the fish and thankfully Dales crew got one to eat a no leader small pinfish. Most guys would have cast on the pod right off the bat. I told them we couldn't get the fish to eat so Fire away. They even offered us the fish they caught after they boated it.

Reel Grace = Reel Sportsmen :clap

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Hey Frank! Good to see you guys hooked up!! Are you going today? I'll be out there around 11am.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If its the same REEL GRACE, the helped us out last year by taking a fish that we killed and couldn't keep b/c we had our limit...nice guys and nice boat.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Please tell me ya'll were beating that cobia with the flag off of the stern!!!!!!:bowdown:clap That is just Too funny!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts