Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after i got done at the outcast sale this morning the sun was just coming up so i decided to go fishing for reds with my new stuff!

well i got to shoreline around 6:15am and made my first cast between two docks on the east side of shoreline south and SLAM! red on..then towrds the end of the fight POW! there goes mine line around a piling! made me soo mad!!! then fished around there for another hour or so and got fed up with the cold and went to skool!

reds:1

me:0

o yea i was useing a berkly GULP! 4" shrimp in the flavor of nuculear chicken!! my favorite color and flavor! haha

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
sailfish23 (2/25/2010)well after i got done at the outcast sale this morning the sun was just coming up so i decided to go fishing for reds with my new stuff!

well i got to shoreline around 6:15am and made my first cast between two docks on the east side of shoreline south and SLAM! red on..then towrds the end of the fight POW! there goes mine line around a piling! made me soo mad!!! then fished around there for another hour or so and got fed up with the cold and went to skool!

o yea i was useing a berkly GULP! 4" shrimp in the flavor of nuculear chicken!! my favorite color and flavor! haha

Looks like you need to stay in school. To bad about the red. And its not about what line you use, we all get broke off from time to time.

·
Your mom's a
6,788 Posts
inshorecatch (2/25/2010)
sailfish23 (2/25/2010)well after i got done at the outcast sale this morning the sun was just coming up so i decided to go fishing for reds with my new stuff!

And its not about what line you use, we all get broke off from time to time.

I know. Just curious.

But ... if he has mono main, Suffix might have helped in that case.

·
Banned
464 Posts
At least you got to go fishing. All I got to do is keep working on this stupid old house that I thought we needed for our retirement that is costing me twice as mush as I plannned that is taking twice as long to complete thatis bigger than we anticipated that is cutting into my fishing time that by the time it is finished it will be time to die and then some jerk will be hitting on my wife and trying to move in to the house that I didn't have time to enjoy .........................................

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was useing suffix superior 10# mono....i have two differnt rods and i had forgot my braid rod at the house cause it was and early morning!:sleeping

and my braid rod has suffix braid on it

but i should stay in sckool? y u say that? cause i shortened up a couple words? haha wow

and btw-i have a 96 in english/grammer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts