Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i went to get a turkey this morning and everything worked out great. bird came in at 845 and i shot him at 35 yds. 22 pounds, 10 in beard and 1" spurs.

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,575 Posts
Nice Bird... How high up were you in that Olman when you shot him. I like to get at least 20ft up.... I swing from my pull up rope as I pitch down...gives it more realism. Itreally fools them when you nail the landing. LOL! Just giving you a hard time! Congrats on the kill.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Grassflats I was thinking the same thing...Great job on the gobbler, still kinda slow up here in Missisip will get better in a week or two though,

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Grassflatsfisher (4/2/2010)Nice Bird... How high up were you in that Olman when you shot him. I like to get at least 20ft up.... I swing from my pull up rope as I pitch down...gives it more realism. Itreally fools them when you nail the landing. LOL! Just giving you a hard time! Congrats on the kill.
LOL i didnt even notice them in the photo until after i posted it and was just waiting for this. than ks for the laughs. i decided it was time to get them down and bring them home so after i killed the bird i got them out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts