Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Well this deer looks great. I'd probably cap myself at 5-600. It would depend on the size of the buck and how nice the rack is though. Either way...it could be this weekend or it could be a couple years before I have to worry about it.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
kennethmandel62 (12/11/2007)Well this deer looks great. I'd probably cap myself at 5-600. It would depend on the size of the buck and how nice the rack is though. Either way...it could be this weekend or it could be a couple years before I have to worry about it.
I agree. Just really look around before you take your prize to just anyone. I have seen some rough looking mounts, and it amazes me that someone will go into the woods and take a $1000.00 rifle with a $500.00 scope on it (and it could be alot higher) kill a deer they want to have mounted and place it in their home to see <U>everyday </U>and have it done as cheap as they can. The detail is the magic, and whatever you do, get someone that is going to get the details perfect. You would swear the eyes and noseon the deer in this thread were wet.

I hope you get him this weekend.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Very,very nice Curtis.....great deer!!! I could only hope to get one as nice, congrat's:bowdown glad to finally see a picture of you and your wife!!!!:clap:letsdrink

·
Registered
322 Posts
Curtis you should get the room walls painted in a mural because that deer looks for real:bowdown It would remind you of being out in the woods hunting.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Wow.... nice buck... wish I could see one like that.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Curtis - Great buck. The only thing that would make that better would be if you got him with the Weatherby that my Dad loved so much.

Congrats on a fantastic buck and a gorgeous mount.

Ed

41 - 50 of 50 Posts