Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here he is. My Lovely wife Tonya is in one of the pics.

I could not be Prouder. Score 157 B @ C

I should have been prepared to post them yesterday, I just have alot to learn. Somebody that knows how to post the great threads, please teach me how to do all this stuff. I would like to be a better member.

Ain't he Something to see.

·
Super Moderator
28,518 Posts
:reallycryingBEAUTIFUL:reallycrying

Congrats on the beast.........:bowdown

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Jason. I know you hunt extremely hard, and I also know you'll get yours.

My wife is pretty ain't she.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
skullworks (12/11/2007)Great buck Garbo! Is that the one from Autauga County in Alabama?
Yes, he is from Autauga Co. Thrill of a lifetime that afternoon, the memories will stay with me forever. A very close friend and I hunted fora week there and I shot him the first afternoon. I scouted the first morning and found a rub line in a really deep creek bottom. Put a fresh Tarsal in front of me and I quarted the wind. He came from my left and I got to watch him for a long time (that is really hard to do), and he was angry to say the least. He was looking for the intruder buck and was pissed off.

He only moved about 40 yards after the shot and wasn't hard to track. I found him and left a Maglite on him shining upward so he would be easy to get back to. I went back to cabin and got my buddy and he went with me to help retrieve him. When he saw his rack, he and I went nuts, started doing the Macarena and acting a fool way out in the woods. It took a long time to get him out and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

It was one of those times that makes the sweetest memories.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
dang Garbo: there is only one thing wrong with that deer. I didn't shoot it. No really awesome deer. Good job.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Garbo (12/11/2007)
skullworks (12/11/2007)Great buck Garbo! Is that the one from Autauga County in Alabama?
........Thrill of a lifetime that afternoon, the memories will stay with me forever......

........A very close friend and I hunted........

........I went back to cabin and got my buddy and he went with me to help retrieve him. When he saw his rack, he and I went nuts, started doing the Macarena and acting a fool way out in the woods...........

...............It was one of those times that makes the sweetest memories.
Very nice indeed Curtis, that's the way it is supposed to be. :letsdrink

1 - 20 of 50 Posts