Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After being burned by a fellow forum member on here, I finally got me a Hobie. Its a 2012 outback in practically new condition. Got it off craigslist and the guy gave me a brand new set of turbo fins, still in the plastic. I'm dying to get it in deeper water this weekend, so if anyone wants company let me know. I'm available friday afternoon till sunday.

I bought a brand new pescador 12 2 weeks ago and have been using it, and I really like it, but the paddling was starting to kill my back (iraqi souvenirs). So, I may have it up for sell very soon.

·
Out of Towner
67 Posts
...congrats on the Hobie... You'll never look back... It completely changed the way I fish... I guess I can thank Wilbur on this forum for that...

·
The Tourist
2,273 Posts
Sounds good! I'd be happy to meet you! How far out do ya'll go?
we've been going about 5 miles. not sure how far exactly but from point A to B its 5 miles then another mile or so to point C. hour and 45 to two hour troll there, few hours fishing and troll back.

i have a couple rigs im making that i want to troll so i think if i go sunday i'll be trolling from A to B, then to C, back to B, fish B then troll back to A.

·
Registered
537 Posts
we've been going about 5 miles. not sure how far exactly but from point A to B its 5 miles then another mile or so to point C. hour and 45 to two hour troll there, few hours fishing and troll back.

i have a couple rigs im making that i want to troll so i think if i go sunday i'll be trolling from A to B, then to C, back to B, fish B then troll back to A.
I dont see the A,B, and C on my map. Can you post the numbers...LOL Just messin.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts