Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ain't she a bute?

Mathews Monster 7.0 29" 60lb limbs. I puta QAD Ultra Rest Pro, Copper John site, VibraCheck Stabilizer, and a Limb Hanger Quiver. Shooting Easton Axis 400's right now just because I have abouta couple dozenof thembut I'm looking at Carbon Express Mayhems pretty hard right now and may go with them. I'm still not sure on the rest either. I loved my whisker bisquit. In the 8 years I've been shooting one it has never failed me. Not a single time.

Set at 47lbs right now and she'sshooting 271-273fps. That's almost as fast as my LX was at 70lbs. I've put about 75 arrows down range with her and I'm liking this bow a lot. Very accurate. My groups are getting tighter and tighter ever day. We got it set up a week or so ago and I pulled my sight off my old LX and put it on the new and have yet to adjust it. It was spot on from one Mathews to the next....just lucky coincidence. I'm going to work my way back up to 60lb range. I'd like to get in the high280-290fps range...don't know why just think it will be cool to shoot that fast...with the right arrow I think 300+ is very acheivable at 60lbs. My shoulder is still pretty weak so that's why I have it backed down so far...got a few more months before I get the 100% clearance from my ortho. I didn't tell him I was shooting my new bow when I went for a follow up Monday. He still wants me to take it easy. I know one thing I can't wait to pop a hole in a ol'slick head!

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
14,894 Posts
SWEEEET -

removed my whisker biscuit last year & replaced with a drop away cause it didn't seem right to have a Mathews with with a WB.

regretted it all year - still not sure if I will switch back

Whisker biscuit is fool proof, but a little loud

·
Registered
518 Posts
Rob I thought I read Pearson Sold out or closed down last year?

You go through Bows like Tiger goes through Hoes!

Get ya boat out lets go Diving!

The One and Only.... >>--BOHUNTER-->

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
steve thats my first new bow in eight years. Tiger definitley has me beat.

Why dive when you can catch them from the deck of the boat?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts