Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the wife and i went and bought me a new climber today,, been playing with most of the afternoon.. its a Summit Goliath... its just right for my big ass.... going to get hers tomorrow....:usaflag

·
Super Moderator
28,521 Posts
Summit is the best....... I've had a few and presently hunt out of a Viper XLS/XLT/XRS whatever...... You will be happy that they are silent to walk through the woods and quiet going up a tree......good choice brother....:clap

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got me a new trail camera also... its a bushnell trail sentry 11-9000, seems to be pretty good.. i just hope nobody steals it...:usaflag

·
Registered
393 Posts
I just got me a Summit Viper SS Ultimate and love it. I can't wait till this weekend. Congrats on the new toys. Good Luck

Sean

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the wife and I are hunting Eglin, and walnut hill.... you got a place i can go too....

and a 4 point safty harness came with the stand... thanks...

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Sequoiha (10/10/2007)the wife and I are hunting Eglin, and walnut hill.... you got a place i can go too....

and a 4 point safty harness came with the stand... thanks...
Not really, I am only hunting Bluewater this year with a handful of guest hunts mixed in here and there. I was just wondering if you had joined a club.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I love my Summit Goliath!!! Climbs great, can sit in it for hours and sets up in seconds. I also like how light it is and how easy it is to transport like a back pack. If I bought another, it would be another Summit Goliath!

4,058 Posts
i wanna say kenny may have sent me a PM earlier this year regarding hunting. come on up to montgomery county and let's make it happen. got waaaaaaaay too many of those pesky animals runnin around this year

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, i was gonna pm you again about that,,, fabulous idea,,, we will take you up on that... since its on private land do we have to have alabama license...:usaflag

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I fully intend to buy a out of state license... if anything it will be for the cause of hunting and supporting the sport... and it will most likely keep my butt out of trouble.. The wife and I will see you this year... thanks:usaflag

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
Hey Sequoiha: I appreciate the offer on the 400 hr service I will call you later on in the spring. Good luck on your hunting, Kill em' all no rather save a few for breeding stock. George

1 - 14 of 14 Posts