Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">If you have kids looking for something to do tonight, now that the rains has stopped Send them on over the The Vault. We are having a show tonight, the doors open at 6PM and the bands are to start between 6 and 7 tonight. There are 6-7 (might be 8) bands paying tonight and the cost is only 8 bucks. Thats about a "buck a band"<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Here are links to a couple of the bands MySpace accounts........<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">http://www.myspace.com/riseofthedecline<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">http://www.myspace.com/chilledmonkeybrainsfla<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p>http://www.myspace.com/diversityisanows</o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p>Kick the kids out and shut their computers down.....</o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p>Here is where The Vault is located: 3015 Mobile Hwy Pensacola FL 32505</o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p>
</o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p>
</o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p>Tell them to look me up there......</o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
840 Posts
I was out with your brother checking A job today and he told me you were having a bunch of bands tonite. Get those kids in there and out of my hair!11

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Brandy (1/16/2010)I was out with your brother checking A job today and he told me you were having a bunch of bands tonite. Get those kids in there and out of my hair!11
Hair????:poke

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Just messin....Thought I give this a bump as my 15 yr old looks forward to these band nights...Very well supervised and safe place for our kids to enjoy forlil $$$$...

and I'm not far behind with no hair thing...lol

Jimmy

·
Registered
848 Posts
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=9 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl4_trRow2><TD class=TableCell_Light id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl4_tdPostCell3 vAlign=top width="24%" nowarp=""></TD><TD class=TableCell_Light id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl4_tdPostCell4 vAlign=top width="76%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl4_lblFullMessage>Can I send you a pair of 3 year olds? </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
that wont end well...

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
hey guys this really is a great place to bring your kids so yall can have a nice night at home or better yet bringing back your younger days

i personally work here doing security and this is by far one of the safest places to bring your teens to on a weekend.. we are 100% drug and alcohol free and i check people at the doors making sure they dont bring anything in

1 - 8 of 8 Posts