Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spent the last week of summer break at the camp intending to clear some trails, finish setting up the propane tank, maybe move and hang a stand or 3. Messed up and went to check on the crappie the first morning......mistake. Got wildly distracted and just fished the whole time putting 2 man limits in the box every day. Rolled back home with 15 stuffed full gallons of fillets. Not much to show the scale but the biggest one in all the pics was 18.25" 3.2lbs and the smallest is 12.5 inches(gotta be over 12 to keep em.) Oh well gonna have to go back again soon darn the luck.....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
That's an amazing catch. What body of water?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude, I would mount a 3.25lb crappie. This makes me jealous. Best eating that swims right there.
i thought that too till i bought my camp about 10 years ago. it is really really not an uncommon thing there. we had 4 this trip over 3lbs. Last year for the year I think it was something like 15 fish all total that went over 3. Year before was about a dozen. These this trip were the first ones for me this year that broke 3 though.

·
Super Moderator
28,518 Posts
Dang what a haul!!! Good deal on the eats!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts