Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Now go catch 1 off the pier. Untill you've done that, It kindaDont count! We have a saying, Anybody can catch a "Cobia" in a boat with a live eel. Catch 1 of a pier then your somewhat more seen as a fishermen. We never used eels when we had our boat. Lures worked fine. Its so much more gratifying using a lure. To easy with eels. Learn to make them eat lures. C'mon cobies!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
littlezac (2/3/2010)i had first shot on one on the beachbut he wouldnt eat.
Dont worry, There will be plenty of chances this year! Less crowds will help our chances. Good luck this year Lil Zac! Maybe we can fish on See ya later some this year & definately will on the pier. C 'mon spring!

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
COBIA?? WHAT COBIA? THERE AINT NO COBIA AROUND THESE PARTS. THOSE SHOWS ARE FROM THE MIAMI/KEYS AREA. SO STAY HOME AND WATCH TV. THATS JUST AN OLD WISE TALE ABOUT COBIA IN THE PANHANDLE. NO NEED TO GO AND WASTE ALL THAT GAS RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE BEACH OR SPENDING COUNTLESS HOURS STAREING AT THE PRETTY WATER ON THE PEIR. I'LL GO OUT THERE AND LOOK AND LET YA'LL KNOW IF ONE SWIMS BY. O.K.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Yes Chris, we are doing the 100 per person trips again this year. I can't wait!!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts