Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My addiction continues. My wife and I went out for breakfast a few Sundays ago and came home with this.........lol 2019 ZL1/1LE camaro. 650hp/650tq and a six-speed trans. A wonderful beast of a car to drive. Now for upgrades!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does it have launch control like the Z06?

I guess not with the 6 spd
It does have quite a bit of launch and suspension control even with the m6 trans. Four different suspension modes(magnetic ride like the Z06) and the ecm even has a rev-matching control for downshifts that keep you from having to heel-and-toe drive it on the track. Kinda weird to me having an ecm match rpms for me but it does make it easier to track. 3 second 0-60, 1.18g’s on a skid pad and a 200mph top speed. A Z06 in camaro clothes! I still have the 70 camaro and my 66 Buick too. Good stable to drive from!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,376 Posts
Nice!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I need that 70 Camaro!!!!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I need that 70 Camaro!!!!
lol, funny Mark, because Judy told me that she didn’t care WHAT other cars I buy, sell, whatever, the 70 Camaro stays. She likes the old rag I guess!

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
lol, funny Mark, because Judy told me that she didn’t care WHAT other cars I buy, sell, whatever, the 70 Camaro stays. She likes the old rag I guess!

She's a beaut. Second car I owned was a 71 Camaro and then a 74 Z28. Loved them both, wish I had the 74 back b/c it was the only year they made that model without the wraparound back window.

Reactions: fishnfool

·
Apex
1,365 Posts
Can I drive it?

Reactions: fishnfool
1 - 19 of 19 Posts