Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the boat out a few weeks ago when that heavy west wind was blowing and we caught hell trying to fish. The weather report is saying this weekend is going to be 10-15mph East wind 1-2 ft in the pass. I'm looking to do a little sheapshead fishing and maybe some late shark fishing around the pass. I'm just trying to figure out if that east wind is going to be as bad. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
You have to love this forecast I just pulled from Weather Underground. 1 foot and it's a nice day out there but 3 feet and it could be rough, why can't they narrow it down a little better :doh<DIV class="tm10 b">Saturday</DIV>East winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 1 to 3 feet. Bays and coastal waterways a light chop. </DIV></DIV><DIV class="tm10 b">Saturday Night</DIV>East winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 1 to 3 feet. Bays and coastal waterways a light chop. </DIV></DIV><DIV class="tm10 b">Sunday</DIV>East winds 10 to 15 knots becoming southeast late in the afternoon. Seas 1 to 3 feet. Bays and coastal waterways a light chop. </DIV>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts