Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found another rat snake last night. Surprised the chickens were not raising cane but just hanging out with the snake....Drove him to the other end of the property....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
If it was my chicken house it would be well ventilated with shotgun holes.....:whistling:

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Jason, I'll bet your thief wishes you would raise bantams or quail.

·
Super Moderator
28,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well at least you did not turn it loose hungry...how many miles away keep them from coming back?

Not sure on miles without returning....I had/have one in my shed that was about 6 ft last I saw but not sure if it's still in there...

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Start talking them to Crestview. In fact, I know a nice clean, organized shed that needs one.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
28,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Start talking them to Crestview. In fact, I know a nice clean, organized shed that needs one.

Marks shed could use 1 but the size of yours would call fer 4 or 5.....

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Heck, there is one that lives in my small barn, about 40 yards from the new one. I expect to find one in the new barn any day. I just hope it isn't a bad one.

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,928 Posts
You two gonna make me drop from a heart attack! I keep thinking when I roll up the door, is there going to be the wrong critter waiting to greet me right on the other side?
I'd hate to let go of the door and it closes, then reopen it and de snek is gone. Then spend the rest of the time wondering......never mind, maybe I'll leave the flat shovel outside and figgure out ID after its head is flattened.

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,928 Posts
This is how you take care of business. :yes:

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2019/06/25/Pennsylvania-woman-73-kills-loose-cobra-with-a-shovel/2251561469756/

Pennsylvania woman, 73, kills loose cobra with a shovel

June 25 (UPI) -- A 73-year-old Pennsylvania woman who spotted a venomous Asian cobra outside her home sprang into action and killed the animal with a shovel.

Kathy Kehoe, a Falls Township great-grandmother, said she spotted the unusual snake on her patio Monday when she looked out to determine why there were blue jays squawking outside her home.

"I opened the door. I said a bad word. 'It's a cobra.' I knew right away," Kehoe told WPVI-TV.

Kehoe snapped some photos of the snake until it started to flee. She then grabbed a shovel, chased the serpent into her yard, and beat it to death.

·
Super Moderator
28,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is how you take care of business. :yes:

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2019/06/25/Pennsylvania-woman-73-kills-loose-cobra-with-a-shovel/2251561469756/

Pennsylvania woman, 73, kills loose cobra with a shovel

June 25 (UPI) -- A 73-year-old Pennsylvania woman who spotted a venomous Asian cobra outside her home sprang into action and killed the animal with a shovel.

Kathy Kehoe, a Falls Township great-grandmother, said she spotted the unusual snake on her patio Monday when she looked out to determine why there were blue jays squawking outside her home.

"I opened the door. I said a bad word. 'It's a cobra.' I knew right away," Kehoe told WPVI-TV.

Kehoe snapped some photos of the snake until it started to flee. She then grabbed a shovel, chased the serpent into her yard, and beat it to death.
Somebody in PA gonna be pissed and outta alot of $$$ now their pet cobra got out and killed!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts