Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I JUST WANTED TO SAY GOOD MORNING TO EVERYONE ON THIS BEAUTIFUL OCTOBER MORNING.
THIS IS A DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE, LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT. I PRAY THAT ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS MESSAGE WILL HAVE AS GOOD OF A DAY AS I KNOW THAT I WILL HAVE. LIFE ON THIS EARTH IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND EVEN A MOMENT OF IT IN SADDNESS.LOOK ALL AROUND YOU TODAY AND ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF THE BEST PLACE THAT A FISHERMAN COULD EVER HOPE TO LIVE IN THIS COUTRY. HAVE A BLESSED DAY.I'M GOING TO!!

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
You do the same Cliff!!! It was my pleasure to meet you and share the day with you and the great crew of Team Recess....maybe we can do it again soon.....this will for sure help me enjoy the day a little better ......THANKS!!!:angel:grouphug

I'm headed to my place in the hills today, that I thank God and my parents for.... all the time.... I am truely blessed.

·
Praedator
9,915 Posts
"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood......"

I get to sit here at work all day and look at this great place that we live in. I sometimes consider it a blessing to sit here and stare at the bay while at work. On days like this, it is almosttorture. We trully do live in paradise here along the gulf coast. And to be given the blessing of another day in paradise is a great one.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Beautiful post, Cobe Killer..... I think we all need to be reminded from time to time that every day that we're given is a true blessing. I give thanks everyday for all of the wonderful friends that I've made here on this forum! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!:grouphug

1 - 20 of 28 Posts