Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday morning I was putting the last few hours of breakin on my rebuilt outboardwhilepre-fishingthe Pirates Tournament. I have been without my boat for 2 months and had to retrain myself. I Pulled up within 25' of the rocks with small dock pilings between Me and Dale Hall which also was pre fishing that day. While talking with Dale my first cast produced 16" flounder, second cast 19" flounder, third cast 20" + which got off, fourth cast 22" redfish not bad for less than 10 minutes of fishing.The conversation ended and I moved 50 yards to the east and changed from 4" pennyGulp to aDOA glow shrimp with popping cork which alsoproduced 14"speck which was released.

I didn't want to burn up my honey hole so I left about 10:30 am. The next day Me and my wife started fishing the Pirates Tournament, and after having 125 milesbreak in time on new rebuild the bottom main bearing wen't south about 1 mile from the ramp. Oh well can'twin for losing, it's called the Canady factor similar to the Brewer factor if you know what I mean, motor went backto the shop and hope to be fishing sooooooon!!!2 months delay? hope not!!!!

SE YA AT THE FISHING HOLE!!!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
You can always tell me where the honey hole is and i will check it out and make sure they are still biting while your boat is in the shop.They need to be fed a little while your waiting ya know.:poke j/k Sounds like a nice day of pre fishing to me!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hint rocks, cho cho,flight tower and pilings on north side of big bay.Update splashed boat on Thursdayafter repairs weremade andstill has no power when hooked up. As I said before the Canady factor is in effect. Good luck withthe riddle above.

SEE YA AT THE FISHING HOLE!!!!! maybe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts