Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,918 Posts
President Trump says he is going to live tweet during this event.

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have direct TV and it's not coming on the channel it says it is on.

Anyone have a channel?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,610 Posts
Oh y’all are despicable.

Mouthbreathers!!

Reactions: Bodupp

·
Premium Member
9,610 Posts
I don’t think I have the stomach to watch it.

·
Premium Member
9,610 Posts
Reactions: Boat-Dude

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I want to see Amy Klobuchar go crazy, pull off her shoe and start beating up and cussing out the others in tonight's group.

MINNEAPOLIS — Sen. Amy Klobuchar is pitching herself for the White House as the commonsense Midwestern answer to President Donald Trump — while former staffers portray her as a brutal boss who mistreated them.

The run-up to Klobuchar’s expected presidential campaign launch on Sunday was sidetracked by former aides, speaking anonymously for fear of retribution, who described a toxic office environment including demeaning emails, thrown office supplies and requests for staff to perform personal chores for the senator. It’s a sharp departure from the public brand that Klobuchar has built to get to this moment: a pragmatic, aw-shucks Minnesotan who gets things done and wins her state by landslide margins.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Any sworn enemy of the United States must have a warm, fuzzy feeling after that circus last night.

Reactions: JoeyWelch

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
I see all you guys can almost read and understand the NO political posts rule...well...elect a clown...expect bozos to follow him.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts