Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
The Hired Hand has been to my home and helped us tremendously on projects. I really hate to see him not contribute to the PFF anymore. We need folks like him. I thought his houseboat construction was interesting to read and see the photos. I hope that he changes his mind.

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,949 Posts
We need to send out Jim Summerzz and do an intervention for this digitally impaired dude!!!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I use tapatalk for almost all of my forum activity. Some signatures and other things are not displayed with this app - including advertisements.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
939 Posts
Ha
Looking at everyone’s ‘join’ date on this post most everyone was on here before 2007. As I recall there was some sort of problem in Fall of 07 that made us all rejoin?

Testament to the quality of the people on this forum 13+ years is a long time to participate in an online community.

Wish we had a way to communicate/organize this group when the shtf, we would be a powerful group to reckon with.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Ha
Looking at everyone’s ‘join’ date on this post most everyone was on here before 2007. As I recall there was some sort of problem in Fall of 07 that made us all rejoin?

Testament to the quality of the people on this forum 13+ years is a long time to participate in an online community.

Wish we had a way to communicate/organize this group when the shtf, we would be a powerful group to reckon with.
yeah, there is a good number of long timers on here. In 2007, something happened and everyone was reset to that year. I remember learning about this sometime in 2004, I was still in the Navy. good people here, all in all... I've met alot of high quality, honest folks.

·
Registered
939 Posts
For sure, I got on around 99/2000 when I had bought a way to big for me to handle Robalo 2440 and needed advice. Chris (and others) were super helpful and Chris even took me out on his beautiful Albemarle to show me how to drop fish.

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
Hand I don’t want to see you go. Anything any of us can do to help you out with blocking the adds? Some of these guys on here are computer gurus and I’m sure theyd help.

I don’t see adds. I’d be glad to show you the blockers I’m using.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts