Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Just Say it Man..............................You get Socks!!!
asking for a friend, what does a premium membership get you as for perks?

·
Jaded Old Phart
6,033 Posts
The ads suck, the format sucks, the pop ups suck. I really dislike all the old threads that show up at the bottom, I guess their related in some way or form. I get fed up and leave for a few weeks only to return.
Now you know what it's like being a addict.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Now you know what it's like being a addict.
I don’t watch the news. I don’t have social media, I hate society, pop culture, and what this world is coming to. I have a few weather apps, and PFF. I try to limit myself to an hour of screen time a day. About every other day I’ll take a look at the PFF.
I don’t know what adblockers are, I’m not good at interneting, I can’t even hook a damn modern tv up. Pretty sad for a 37 year old. Even more sad, I don’t care to know.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I see a lot of old postings underneath a new post, and it has obviously confused many folks who respond without realizing the original date. This did not happen in the old format.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
every hello needs a good buy
jack

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
did chase intentionally send him all those ads? inquiring minds want to know.
jack

·
Super Moderator
12,804 Posts
I see the need to show your ass at every opportunity is alive and well.
I figured sarcasm was a better alternative to pointing out the obvious fact that advertisering on a FREE forum is absolutely normal, and can be rectified by a simple ad blocker... moreover, making a thread simply creates more content, which increases views and ads... so it doesn't exactly help with *his problem, but whatever lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I see a lot of ads but it doesn’t negatively impact me in any way. I just ignore them and don’t allow them to “trigger” me. I simply ignore them.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I see ads all over, doesnt bother me that much except for the BLM that pops up every now and then. They actually work though, just recently Adam and Even popped up over on the side, bought my wife some shit off of it, should deliver any day now so we will see if it gets me any more fishing/hunting days allowed away from home...

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I see ads all over, doesnt bother me that much except for the BLM that pops up every now and then. They actually work though, just recently Adam and Even popped up over on the side, bought my wife some shit off of it, should deliver any day now so we will see if it gets me any more fishing/hunting days allowed away from home...
was that adam and even or adam and eve. my satellite has a channel called sex toys that sells adam and eve stuff. that sales girl can really make it hard for you when listening to her explain how the toys work.
jack

Reactions: kmerr80
21 - 40 of 50 Posts