Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had enough of trying to look at a post on this forum and having to wade through 5 ads to do it.
THIS IS OFFICIALLY MY LAST VISIT TO THIS FORUM.
BYE

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
Makes one Wonder what they were thinking when they Dissolved a Successful Forum into what it has Become......... It will eventually disappear..................Winning!!!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I like the old forum better, too. But I don't have ads in my way, they are off to the side of the screen. A little annoying but I can ignore them. Sorry you're fed up. Take care.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
I get them also, may be browser or device issue, I get less ads on my work Samsung phone, pic from my iPhone of this thread

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
looking at just your post Chase, I see a Harborview Marine and a scrolling ad on the right and a Geico scrolling ad above your post block....

·
Super Moderator
19,908 Posts
looking at just your post Chase, I see a Harborview Marine and a scrolling ad on the right and a Geico scrolling ad above your post block....
Crazy. I only use an IPhone on the forum and haven’t seen any ads at all. Definitely sucks to deal with them.

·
Premium Member
10,035 Posts
If you pay the $20 premium membership, they don’t show.
Sucks to pay $20 though.

·
Super Moderator
28,611 Posts
I don't see any ads.......

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I don’t pay and I have no ads, I use an iPhone, iPad and a windows desktop, ad blockers on all. I hate to see Hired Hand go for that.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts