Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Bow Hunting is like a drug. Once you hunt with one you cant stop. You can spend a fortune on one or you can buy cheap one. Its all really on what you want. I have been bow hunting whenI was 9 years old. I have a bowtech alliance?!? and a PSE firestorm. The bowtech is nice, but also around 1300 setup. Picked my PSE up for 250 setup, I would rather hunt with it than the bowtech. Best thing to do is look at several bows, pick them up see what you like. Then it is all up to you. And your wallet, you dont have to spend alot of money for a nice bow. GOOD LUCK!!

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
David Ridenour (12/5/2007)Take a look at Oneida Eagle Bows. I've used one for years and it suits my style. Kind of an unorthodox bow but they shoot really flat and quick. http://www.oneidaeaglebows.com/[/quote]

I have never shot an Oneida, but heard nothing but good things. The people that own one will not shoot anything else. If there is a Cult Following in Archery it would be the Oneida shooters. Have you been shooting one long David?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts