Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,760 Posts
In my opinion, thats way over priced. Hull is great, that honda is going to rust to pieces in a few years. Much better deals out there. Her is one I been eyeing!!

Fyi, 2002 and newer are wood free on all Horns. Believe some of them started a little earlier, but not certain

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
332 Posts
In my opinion, thats way over priced. Hull is great, that honda is going to rust to pieces in a few years. Much better deals out there. Her is one I been eyeing!!

Fyi, 2002 and newer are wood free on all Horns. Believe some of them started a little earlier, but not certain

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Didn’t see the pics but why would the Honda “rust to pieces in a few years “???

I have a 28’ that has had Honda’s on it since I bought it 12 years ago. It had 05 twin 225’s with a little over 2500 hours on them. Liked mine so much I put newer Honda’s back on it. Up to 950 on the current set. Great motors in my opinion. The problem is everyone is scared to work on them! Not many shops around that work on them.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Worst time of the year to buy a boat. Make an offer for the boat and trailer only and buy a new engine, results are you got a new rig. I agree that price for an old honda or any old engine is way inflated. Also ck the condition of fuel tank.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts