Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New in town, having a 30ft boat delivered early next week. I've tentatively chosen Pelican's Perch to offload from the trailer and stay on the hard for a few weeks. They seem to be competent and offer fair prices.

Any thoughts??

Also need abottom job (medium budget).

All local knowledge is very much appreciated.

- Hunter

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
never heard of pelican's perch. what town are you new to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya I'm new to Pensacola.

Browns/ Pelicans Perch was my pick cause they've been there forever and seem to be pretty put together.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
don't leave anything of any value on your boat. trust me on that one.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I recommend Jovine (pr. Joe Vanni)at Williams seafood (near Joe Pattis's) for bottom painting. You can also haul and store. His cell is 850 506 1436

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Jovoni"s son sanded and painted "Lite Catch" last spring and did a great job. i have hauled out there the last 6 times i have been out of the water. he did the best bottom job on my boat it has had in the last 12 years. i usually paint the bottom myself, but after the job he did sanding it i let him paint it also. he did a much better job than i have done in the past 11 years!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
If it is a trailer boat we can handle it at our new facility. we can lift up to 10,000 lbs from a trailer. We have an award winning painter as one of our staff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts