Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good gas powered weed eater to do basic lawn work and a little heavier stuff along the wood line. I’m not sure what size I need as for as cc’s or brands. Any suggestions on a quality one? I been reading reviews but I figured you guys know best!

·
Registered
9,890 Posts
I have an echo too, it's been great. 2 stroke=light weight. Slap a saw blade on any of them and cut brush

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Stihl, I’ve had mine for a while and very good units. I’m retiring that for a Stihl edger, can’t beat them.

·
Premium Member
9,616 Posts
My next will be the 80v battery powered. Been eyeing em for a couple years now.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
My next will be the 80v battery powered. Been eyeing em for a couple years now.
How much do you have weedeat? I just got an 18v Milwaukee. So far it has plenty of power and doesn't weight near as much as the 80v. My yard is a 1/4 acre lot

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
230 Posts
ECHO! HANDS DOWN. CANT BEAT THEIR WARRANTY ( 5 YEARS RESIDENTIAL ) AND RELIABILITY. SRM 225 BEST ENTRY LEVEL TRIMMER THERE IS. RIGHT NOW THROUGH FATHERS DAY WE ARE RUNNING A SPECIAL FOR ALL HAND HELD PRODUCTS FROM ECHO AND SHINDAIWA. (trimmers,edgers,chaisaws,blowers.....) $25 off. come see us.
KINGLINE EQUIPMENT HWY 29 CANTONMENT. HWY 90 BAKER. HWY 59 SUMMERDALE. DOTHAN AND MARRIANNA

·
Premium Member
9,616 Posts
How much do you have weedeat? I just got an 18v Milwaukee. So far it has plenty of power and doesn't weight near as much as the 80v. My yard is a 1/4 acre lot

Takes me about 10 min. Acre and a half.

·
Premium Member
9,616 Posts

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Got the weed eater edger combo on sale.
You can get almost any attachment you want for about $175

·
Registered
500 Posts
I have a Milwaukee 18v, and I have various Stihl gassers. The Milwaukee isn’t in the same ballpark, not even the same league actually.

Jake, go down to Wise and buy an fs111r. The more you run it the better it runs. And, although stihl doesn’t want you to do it, you CAN put a blade on it for brush cutting. Buy once, cry once.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts