Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gonna be moving from Portland,OR to Pensacola in a few months. I really love fishing and I'd love to meet people when I finally move there. If anyone rides a bike that would be swell too!

Have a great day!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Maine, Oregon, Indiana, Ohio, Arkansas, Georgia....? What kind of Portland we talkin' bout here? ;)

Just curious. Welcome to the area. There is a lot of fishing to do here, but I don't think I'll be out on a limb to suspect it will be different than what you're used to. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maine, Oregon, Indiana, Ohio, Arkansas, Georgia....? What kind of Portland we talkin' bout here? ;)

Just curious. Welcome to the area. There is a lot of fishing to do here, but I don't think I'll be out on a limb to suspect it will be different than what you're used to. :thumbsup:
I forgot to type OR. LOL! Well, I don't usually fish at sea. I only do river fishing here. Really stoked to work and move there.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I got a contract on a house in Navarre, and a buyer that has a contract on my place in ky. Both are contention. As soon my buyer, finds a buyer I will be moving south. Supper excited. My buyer lives in one the most popular neighborhoods in my area so I'm hoping it will not be too much longer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is a heck of a transition from waaaaaaaay up there to here. I would get some sun block for sure, drink plenty of water, and watch out for any girls named Nadine.
My uncle is a part owner of a restaurant there and he wants me to be part of his crew. I don't actually have family here in OR as I'm originally from SC. I'm a nomad nowadays.:thumbup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got a contract on a house in Navarre, and a buyer that has a contract on my place in ky. Both are contention. As soon my buyer, finds a buyer I will be moving south. Supper excited. My buyer lives in one the most popular neighborhoods in my area so I'm hoping it will not be too much longer.
It would be awesome to meet you when we both finally move to Pensacola.

·
Big Dog
173 Posts
Gonna be moving from Portland,OR to Pensacola in a few months. I really love fishing and I'd love to meet people when I finally move there. If anyone rides a bike that would be swell too!

Have a great day!
Welcome to the area. Moved here 10 years ago from WA State.

·
Registered
46 Posts
It would be awesome to meet you when we both finally move to Pensacola.
Yup.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I would not move to Santa Rosa county (Navarre) to many people, and they all want to tell us native residents how to do everything like they did it where they came from. Ft.Walton would be a good place to look at...

·
Registered
46 Posts
I would not move to Santa Rosa county (Navarre) to many people, and they all want to tell us native residents how to do everything like they did it where they came from. Ft.Walton would be a good place to look at...
I totally understand that. Same thing happened in my area with people from out of state. After dealing with idiots trashing (literal trash, like trash and junk) my rural area, I'm actually looking forward to having code enforcement. I hope they come measure the grass.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts