Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went hunt this yatserday at about 3 i walk to the stand got in it and about 15 min later hesrd some foot steps i sounded pretty close so i got ready about 5 min later it came in the food plot i got set up well i went to get my gun ready to it her because i want some deer jerky but anyway when i went to put my gun up she looked right at me so i froze then she put her head back down so i went to put my gun up some more then she thourgh her head up right when i was moving and hsd no chanse to shoot at her she was gone in a flash:banghead

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Sounds like she got you with the head bobbing thing they do. Been caught before! LOL! You can get a gun on them when they are looking...just have to move very slow. Better luck next time.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
The head bob will get you every time.Maybe next time.

·
Registered
601 Posts
When I was 13 I had just got into my stand and was still bringing my bow up by a safety string when I doe walked up on me. I was half bent out of my stand with my bow dangling in the breeze. After inching my bow up and my legs burning I decided to try and take a shot. I was pretty quick at 13, but not quick enough to get my bow into the stand, knock and arrow, aim and connect.... Would have made a great first kill though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts