Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
After reading all the posts i finally watched the video and well thats not fishing to me.

Now i dont have a kayak but want one and it does look like fun, but its just not fishing.

·
Senior Yakker
2,765 Posts
It does look like fun. I'd love to try it. Dude just pissed me off with his last post...sorry I got all pissy guys lol

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
lol. maybe i should get off the caffine for a while. did i really flame on like that? sorry. got me on a bad day, and i happen to like jim and it just got to me in a bad way. i should have just gone out and kicked the dog instead. sorry.

cheers.
drew

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great we're all friends again, now I propose an idea!! I drive up there and you Pensacola boys show me some of that offshore Gulf fishing that I'm missing down in Southwest Florida!! lol

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Great we're all friends again, now I propose an idea!! I drive up there and you Pensacola boys show me some of that offshore Gulf fishing that I'm missing down in Southwest Florida!! lol
Missing? Other then red snapper we think you guys have it made down there! Wahoo, tuna, sails big AJs and big grouper on the reg for you guys down there, thats what I want!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Holy crap dude! Panties in a bunch? Surely you can understand how a bunch of kayak fisherman don't see being tied to a boat as "kayak fishing". He could've done the same thing sitting on a surfboard. If ALL the kayak fishermen on EVERY other forum in the nation were impressed with this video, they are not kayak fishermen, just guys who like looking at big fish. We REAL kayak fishermen like to be pulled TOWARDS the fish...by the fish.

...on a second note. You can kiss my ass with all that "20" trout and 4lb redfish" horseshit. I had the time of my life last week, catching 12" bream! If, in your mind, the quality of fishing is measured by nothing more that the size of the target species, you sir, are not a fisherman...just some guy who likes to fish. You can kiss it for calling out the whole damn region too...just cuz a couple people thought this video was a laughable excuse for kayak fishing. You're something else dude...
Haha. 12" bream!! How about those 14" shell crackers. I know for a fact they pull like hell!! Me and Yarmur were talking, we was gonna shoot a video of me and my yak tied to a boat pulling one of those big shell cracker off of the bottom and see if it would go viral too.....

41 - 50 of 50 Posts