1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to move these Clubs guys!!

Mizuno Grad Irons 3-PW Rifle 7.0 shafts Forged Clubs Great feel $100.00

Odyssey 882 Blade style putter $40.00

Need some money for tournaments so let me know if your interested.

Mac 228-323-2821

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Wow! That's some great prices on some very fine clubs. Where do you usually play? I'm looking to start playing more.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I havent played much down here lately. About the only time I get to play is when I go home to Gulfport and have been playing at the Grand Bear. Thats the only bad thing about work, you go from playing every day for 15 years and then college is over and you cant play at all.So thats why I am sellng some things so I can get a bit more forgiving clubs than my other blades.

Mac

I wil have pictures up shortly

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I'm interested in the Del Mar. I thought it was too late to call and I'll be on the road the next two days. Give me a call on my cell. 850-255-7706. I have a set of Ping I-5s P thru GW that I was asked to hold for someone. If he doesn't come through I would take the putter as a partial trade if you're interested.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well guys I need this stuff to go so I am bumping it back to the top for some steals. Also if anybody needs any club work done let me know I can take care of most things here at the house. Let me know if you have questions.

Mac

·
Registered
303 Posts
Mac,

Love the driver...and it's nice to get back to DCI's. I'm still slicing it a bit...but that's not the fault of the clubs. These clubs are a steal at the prices listed...

buck

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Buck glad your getting some use from them. They werent doing anybody any good by sitting in my spare room.

Mac

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do still have the Mizuno Grad Irons. Good set of irons for a great price. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks,

Mac

1 - 15 of 15 Posts