Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have a Club Car Golf Cart that I thought my two boys would like to use around the neighborhoood, but everytime they get near it the Police want to stop what they are doing and get onto my kids. Anyway, its Gas, Oversized Tires w/Pol. Alum. Rims, Headlights, Taillights, Step Fenders, Brushgaurd, FlipOver Rear Seat, Oh Yea, 6" lift Kit. I got around $4700.00 in it and would entertain making a deal. I don't like having it in my garage and constantly telling the boys no they can't go somewhere on it..It goes a long way on 5 gallons of gas.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Would you like to trade for a 19' center console with up grade 115 evinrude and new steering and galvinized trailer ?? Water ready :usaflag

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Curtis won't see your reply till he gets into the office Monday morning. Too much on here not suitable forhis children.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Too Many toys would be about right, It's a very nice golf cart, and somebody could make it a deer buggy with very little effort.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It will be relocating to Panama City after this week. Any interest, speak now or forever hold your peace.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not that I don't thank you for the offer, but I don't know what I would do with the tower. I am not against trading something for it though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts