Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Praedator
10,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your another retard like me andare planning on going fishingtomorrow despite the horrible forecasted conditions , look for a Trophy WA with three guys on it probably wet, cold, and hopefully catching fish. Boat name is Wet Willie. Maybe we will be rewarded for going against the weather but who knows.

Family is in town and one guy (brother-in-law) has never even fished off of a boat before. So tomorrow was the only day to get him out. We plan to try and get some bull reds maybe in the passand then maybe come back further inshore to catch some keeper dinner.

Monday, my Dad is in town and we will be heading out again. He's bringing a cooler with him with hopes of something to take back with him, but I told him that he probably jinxed us with that. We shall see.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Were going, weather be damned. "Ms Jenny" is the call sign or Fishwerks. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
The weather report on Weather underground says it should be nice except for thunderstorms :doh oh well like my dad said, we'll be out there, probably dragging stretch 25s and 30s.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I'd wait and go wednesday.

WED
S OF 27N N WINDS 25 TO 35 KT. SEAS BUILDING 13 TO 19 FT. N OF
27N N TO NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT. SEAS 9 TO 14 FT.

·
Praedator
10,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully anyone that went out today did better than we did. There was a skunk on the boat for us. Tried the pass withno luck. Had a short time at 3 mile and didn't even hook up a white trout. Maybe a run into the gulf is in order for tomorrow as long as the forecast holds.:banghead

·
Registered
90 Posts
I know I'm new here and you probably already know this, but my brother Arthur has always told me that anyone onhis boat that fishes has to have a license. Before I moved back here I could just call the 800 number and get one right away. They'll give you a number to write down just in case you get pulled over. Just trying to help.

Fred

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Jon we were out from about 1000-1530, at the pass and trolling the length of pickens (inside), made that run a couple of times and the same over at NAS...same results. No fish, but it was a good time with my son and I think the boat probably appreciated being cycled. The weather looked a bit ominous at times but really wasn't too bad, even had the sun break out once or twice. I was a bit surprised that the bay waters were as calm as they were. Good luck if you get out there tomorrow.

·
Praedator
10,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Clay-Doh (12/30/2007)Tommorow is the day I think!

Goin on Craashes boat with Brandy and Armondo. Gonna try to slay a few! Hopefully well have some pics, and no hypothermia!!!
Slay'em good for me Clay. I'll be topside going "here fishy fishy"

I thought Brandyhad stored his gear for the rest of the winter:moon

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
At least ya tried Jon. What a crappy day!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts