Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody would like to meet up and go, myself and another are planning on meeting Sunday at Navarre beach for some fishing. Gonna load the gps with some public numbers and troll around for a bit. Neither of us are pros by any means but you gotta start somewhere.

·
The Yakslayer
590 Posts
If anybody would like to meet up and go, myself and another are planning on meeting Sunday at Navarre beach for some fishing. Gonna load the gps with some public numbers and troll around for a bit. Neither of us are pros by any means but you gotta start somewhere.
Might want to take a look at your 'public numbers'. Unless you're heading way out, there's nothing public off the beach.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I would love to go with you guys but I'm leaving for Atlanta in the morning for the race. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I will be there prob at 6am. Will be in a dune colored PA12.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
what's the weather doing sunday.(surf prediction)

My phone app. calls for incoming tide starting at 5am peaking at 2pm.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Magic seaweed is saying 1 ft swells at 6 seconds. Calling for knee high breaks. Shouldnt be bad at all, worse case I will swim it in.

Actually on second thought, I still have bruises from when I flipped last time. I WILL be swimming it in regardless this time.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
man...that PA will get ya hard...wondering if i shoud use a kayak helmet for re entry...lol....havent flipped on it yet..but i will one day...

I usually take all my reels out, that way i can store my roods easily and clear to bail out easier....fish finder, phone, keys etc goes on the front hatch too.

last sat. was sporty and got lucky, but i think im getting the hung of it already...
IT is a rush isnt it? love it.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gonna be there early and around 515ish plan on launching right before sun up. And ox if you wanna see the 12 if sweetyak shows there will be 3 12PAs out there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts