Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Seafox 237 twin outboards
5,434 Posts
I have shit in the ocean and pissed off the side of my boat when offshore.
When you gotta go , you gotta . I'm not holding a liquid beer terd for nothing after a long evening at the florabama.

·
5,434 Posts
I love it when a buddy brings his woman on a offshore trip and then 2 hours later the woman asks if there is a toilet. I give her the bait bucket.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
This thread has a different perspective to those over 55 versus you young bucks.
You youngsters might live to miss the good ole days when your stream could clear any and all obstacles......

·
Registered
79 Posts
since were in kayak forum i assume we are talking about kayaks. in my ocean kayak i had a gatorade bottle or those gold peaks tea bottles. in my hobie right into the mirage drive. in the boat right off the transom and rinse with the raw water wash down

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,092 Posts
This thread has a different perspective to those over 55 versus you young bucks.
You youngsters might live to miss the good ole days when your stream could clear any and all obstacles......
I was invited on a trip a couple years ago with a PFF friend, his 10 year old daughter and 7 year old son.

After 8 hours or so the boy just had to go. He peed off the back, his sister was embarrassed, I and his Dad were just plain jealous. This 5'2" punk sent out a stream 10' high and 15' down range...

Youth is wasted on the young...

Jim

·
5,434 Posts
My bad on the yak thread high jack of my experience shitting in a bucket. I will do better in the future. I comment on what I see, and sometimes don't look at the location of the question.
For the original question, I pee in a bottle all the time. Nothing wrong with it at all

·
Registered
94 Posts
Best PFF thread in a long time! I'll add that you might want to be sure you are out of range of the webcams too. PCB Piers have controllable HD webcams on the end. An HD webcam range may be further than a cobia jig:)

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
I usually just hang it over the side unless there are barricuda or mackeral around. Their teeth are just to danged sharp. :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
6,985 Posts
Best PFF thread in a long time! I'll add that you might want to be sure you are out of range of the webcams too. PCB Piers have controllable HD webcams on the end. An HD webcam range may be further than a cobia jig:)
Screw that, give em the turkey neck for the 5 o'clock news surf report!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts