Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Going to pre order the
Go-Pro hero3 Black

Selling my go-pro hero2
surf edition comes with the
Suction mount and a 16 gb
Sd card and a coiple other sticky mounts.

Asking $225 leaving the area friday morning so must be able to meet before .
thanks

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its smaller and has the wifi built in.
Theres supposed to be 3 models
white
Silver
black

Camera Line Up: HD Hero 3 White Edition - $199 Retail. This is basically an HD Hero 1 Camera (5mp photo sensor, etc.) that includes WiFi, dive lens and the new, thinner form factor. Available 10/21/12 to ship. 1080/30, 960/30, 720/60 5MP Photo 3 shots 1 second photo burst WiFi Built in Improved Housing (locking latch / dive lens)

HD Hero 3 Silver Edition - $299 Retail. This is your HD Hero 2 camera with WiFi built in, new form factor and improved housing. Available 10/21/12 to ship. 1080/30, 960/48, 720/60 11MP Photo 10 shots 1 second photo burst WiFi Built in Advanced Features / Capture (Protune and White Balance) Improved Housing (locking latch / dive lens)

HD Hero 3 Black Edition - $399 Retail. This is brand new technology with incredible new settings. Available mid to late November to ship. 4K/15, 2.7K/30, 1440/48, 1080/60, 960/100, 720/120 12MP Photo 30 shots in 1 second (plus many more burst settings where youcancontrolhow many shots in the burst and how long the burst lasts) WiFi Built in Remote Control Included (only on this model - remote is $79.95 by itself) - if you net out the price of the remote, the Black Edition is only $20 more than the Silver Edition. Advanced Features / Capture (Protune, White Balance, Continuous Photo, and Picture in Video - PIV capabilities) Improved Housing (Locking Latch /Dive Lens)

This is the one camera model thatcomes in two versions; the Adventure Version and the Surf Version. The surf version simply comes with a surf mount, but no floaty back door.

·
PrettyAwesomeWhiteGuy
1,503 Posts
Damn! If my Gopro wasn't a gift from the wife(very rare) I would preorder that Black Edition!! Sounds sweet! BUT, to keep the peace, it looks like I'll have to stick with what I have.
Good luck on the sale, Oscar

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The white model like it states is basically a hero1 with wifi built in so for many people with the 2 it wouldnt make sense to go backwards..

The silver is essntially the hero2 with the built in wifi

And the black is supposed to be he newer / better tech.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Only used it a hand full of times but i have an electronics problem lol

Should be in pcola tomorrow or thur
thanks
Oscar

·
Registered
905 Posts
i just saw this on gizmodo.com its suppose to shoot 4k video also but its at 15fps.

for those who dont know 4k video is 4 x 1080p.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
J0nesi said:
i just saw this on gizmodo.com its suppose to shoot 4k video also but its at 15fps.

for those who dont know 4k video is 4 x 1080p.
Damn after I factor in the new computer to handle the video its gonna be one expensive camera.

Quite a step up from the original gopro I bought 4 yrs ago....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts